Contributing to The Educational Blog
We welcome your educational contributions!
Share your wisdom with the world by helping us in our mission to spread health & wellness while improving lives. Our editorial team will polish your writing and sharpen your message upon submission.
When you’re published on various websites, you reach a whole new market you would never have been able to reach before. You increase your credibility when aligning with any guest blogging platform because a community is referring you and allowing you to wisdom share.
- Lifetime ability to blog
- Leverage to get on bigger online publications
- Additional exposure to our online community
- Boosts your website’s SEO
- Opportunity to teach people
- Credibility-building to share with your following
- Social media growth
- Quality website traffic
- Build overall online influence
- Builds your email list and social media following
Topics to Write About
- NEVER promote, market, pitch, or sell anything in your article. This is educational only.
- Actionable Tips
TITLE: Max of 60 CHARACTERS
BODY: Minimum of 700 CHARACTERS
Health & Wellness is our focus. Familiarize yourself with our guest posts and if you feel like you have the knowledge or a story our readers would love to read, please submit your transformational content!
- Content falls under the broad umbrella of Wellness
- Applicable, actionable, and valuable content only.
- Sales pitches, marketing, promoting, etc. will either be deleted from the article or never posted.
- Write about what you know about your area of expertise!
- Be original: Posts must be unique to The Wellness Fair. Posts must not have been published anywhere else online (including your personal website) or slated for distribution on other sites.
- NO OUTBOUND LINKS. Your article should be good enough so people will want to click on your “Author Link” to learn more about you. Your “Author Profile” will have links to your website and social media once you update it.
- Write a hook in the opening: The first sentence must make the reader want to continue and your first paragraph must tell the reader clearly and succinctly what the article will be about.
What to Expect:
- Must include your LinkedIn Profile so we can create your author profile using your Professional Headshot.
- We read every submission but we’re a small staff and can’t respond to everyone. Please do not contact us about the status.
- If your post has been accepted, we will email you within 14 days to notify you.
- Your article will be posted within 30 days and you will not be notified when it goes live.
- If you do not hear from us within 30 days, your article was not accepted. Please do not submit another article until after this 30 day period.
- After your article is accepted, we’ll make you a contributor to our Wordpress blog to streamline your postings.
- Upon approval, we’ll send you instructions on how to log-in, update your profile, and submit future articles directly on the website.
- By submitting you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing The Wellness Fair editorial team deems necessary.