Contributing to The Educational Blog
We welcome your educational contributions!
Share your wisdom with the world by helping us in our mission to spread health & wellness while improving lives. Our editorial team will polish your writing and sharpen your message upon submission.
Check out our
trainings for writers to submit the perfect article!
When you’re published on various websites, you reach a whole new market you would never have been able to reach before. You increase your credibility when aligning with any guest blogging platform because a community is referring you and allowing you to wisdom share.
- Lifetime ability to blog
- Leverage to get on bigger online publications
- Additional exposure to our online community
- Boosts your website’s SEO
- Opportunity to teach people
- Credibility-building to share with your following
- Social media growth
- Quality website traffic
- Build overall online influence
- Builds your email list and social media following
Topics to Write About
- NEVER promote, market, pitch, or sell anything in your article. This is educational only.
- Actionable Tips
Health & Wellness is our focus. Familiarize yourself with our guest posts and if you feel like you have the knowledge or a story our readers would love to read, please submit your transformational content!
Feel free to include links to any of our pages or past articles. Outbound links can be to a relatable blog post on your personal business website, Wikipedia, or an article from another guest blogging publication website; their Alexa Website Ranking must be within the top 70,000 websites in the world (Global Ranking = Less Thank 70k). No articles on Medium.com or LinkedIn.com are permitted at this time.
Keep in mind:
- Write what you know about your area of expertise!
- Be original: Posts must be unique to The Wellness Fair. Posts must not have been published anywhere else online (including your personal website) or slated for distribution on other sites.
- Source all health claims and research: If you mention a statistic or a study, link that source. If you claim something is healthy, tell us how you know. Use links to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets. Put links in brackets: [http://facebook.com/theewellnessfair]
- Write a hook in the opening: The first sentence must make the reader want to continue and your first paragraph must tell the reader clearly and succinctly what the article will be about.
What to Expect:
- We read every submission but we’re a small staff and can’t respond to everyone. Please do not contact us asking if or when it’ll be posted.
- If your post has been accepted, we will email you within 14 days to notify you.
- Your article will be posted within 30 days and you will not be notified when it goes live.
- If you do not hear from us within 30 days, your article was not accepted. Please do not submit another article until after this 30 day period.
- After your article is accepted, we’ll make you a contributor to our Wordpress blog to streamline your postings.
- By submitting you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing The Wellness Fair editorial team deems necessary.