Contributing to The Educational Blog
We welcome your educational contributions!
Increase your credibility when aligning with any guest blogging platform because it’s a community referring you. Reach a whole new market you never would have been able to reach before.
Share your wisdom with the world by helping us in our mission to spread the message of health & wellness. To maintain The Wellness Fair quality, our editorial team will polish your writing and sharpen your message before publishing.
- Leverage to get in bigger publications
- Additional exposure to our community
- Quality website traffic
- Opportunity to educate
- Share with your following
- Lifetime access once approved
- Social media growth
- Build overall online influence
- Builds your email list and social media following
Topics to Write About
- NEVER promote, market, pitch, or sell anything in your article. This is educational only.
TITLE: Max of 60 CHARACTERS
BODY: Minimum of 700 CHARACTERS
Health & Wellness is our focus. Familiarize yourself with our guest posts and if you feel like you have the knowledge or a story our readers would love to read, please submit your transformational content!
- Content falls under the wellness umbrella.
- Write about what you know about your area of expertise!
- Applicable, actionable, and valuable content only.
- Sales pitches, marketing, promoting, etc. will either be deleted from the article or never posted.
- NO OUTBOUND LINKS. Your article should be good enough so people will want to click on your “Author Link” to learn more about you.
Your “Author Profile” will have links to your website and social media once you update it after approval.
- Be original: Posts must be unique to The Wellness Fair and not have been published anywhere else online (including your personal website) or slated for distribution on other sites.
- Write a hook in the opening: The first sentence must make the reader want to continue and your first paragraph must tell the reader clearly and succinctly what the article will be about.
What to Expect:
- We read every submission but we’re a small staff and can’t respond to everyone. Please do not contact us about the status.
- Your article will be posted within 30 days and be notified when it goes live.
- If you do not hear from us within 30 days, your article was not accepted. Please do not submit another article until after this 30 day period.
- After your article is accepted, we’ll make you a contributor to our Wordpress blog to streamline your postings.
- Please have a Gravatar account created before submitting. Provide your Gravatar email.
- Upon approval, we’ll send you instructions on how to log-in, update your profile, and submit future articles.
- By submitting you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing The Wellness Fair editorial team deems necessary.