Interviewing on The Podcast
Thank you for your interest being interviewed on our podcast, Healthy Conversations. This will be fun and enjoyable, it’s just a conversation about everything you already know.
Podcasts are a great way to get your name out there and to drive traffic to your website. With the audio file you can serve your people even more.
- Educate listeners on your specialty
- Information applicable to listeners
- An intimate conversation so the listener likes you
- Review the “Questions to Prepare For” below
- Introduced to a whole new audience and market
- Increased web traffic to your website
- Develops influential relationships
- Creates more opportunities
- Increased authority in your field
Interviewing on “Healthy Conversations” Podcast
- Episode: 15-minutes of uncut, unedited, recording
- Set aside a total of 45-minutes for the whole conversation.
- There will be a briefing before and after the recorded session
- All interviews are recorded on a conference call line
- Please be in a quiet place and use a microphone (iPhone headphones work too)
Questions to Prepare For
In our quick conversion, not all questions will be asked and some questions will be made up on the spot. This is to just give you a general idea.
- What do you do?
- What should people know when it comes to __[your industry]__?
- What are your favorite “__[your industry/service]__” tips?
- Can you share a personal story we can learn from?
- What resources do you recommend for the listeners to check out? – not a promo
- What’s your favorite quote?
- What books do you recommend? – not yours or ours
- How can our listeners find/contact you?
- What specials do you have for our listeners? – come up w/ a TIMELESS special
What to Expect
- Applying doesn’t guarantee we’ll interview you
- Your interview may take up to 6 months to go live on iTunes and Soundcloud
- By applying you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing The Wellness Fair editorial team deems necessary.