Interviewing on The Podcast
Thank you for your interest being interviewed on our podcast, Healthy Conversations. This will be fun and enjoyable, it’s just a conversation about everything you already know.
Podcasts are a great way to get your name out there and to drive traffic to your website. With the audio file you can serve your people even more.
- Educate listeners on your specialty
- Information personal to listeners
- An intimate conversation so the listener likes you
- Review the “Questions to Prepare For” below
- Introduced to a whole new audience and market
- Increased web traffic to your website
- Develops influential relationships
- Creates more opportunities
- Increased authority in your field
Interviewing on “Healthy Conversations” Podcast
- Episode: 15-minutes of uncut, unedited, recording
- Set aside a total of 45-minutes for the whole conversation. There will be a briefing before and after the recorded session
- Connect with Lucas on Skype (Lukey.Dook)
- Call Lucas on Skype at your scheduled interview time. Late calls may result in cancellation
- All interviews will be video screen recorded and repurposed across multiple platforms
- Be mindful of your background — present yourself as a professional
- Please be in a quiet place and use a microphone (iPhone headphones work too)
Questions to Prepare For
In our quick conversion, not all questions will be asked and some questions will be made up on the spot. This is to just give you a general idea.
- What do you do?
- What should people know when it comes to __[your industry]__?
- What are your favorite “__[your industry/service]__” tips?
- Can you share a personal story we can learn from?
- What resources do you recommend for the listeners to check out? – not a promo
- What’s your favorite quote?
- What books do you recommend? – not yours or ours
- How can our listeners find/contact you? – one website page only
- What specials do you have for our listeners? – come up w/ a special
What to Expect
- Applying doesn’t guarantee we’ll interview you
- Upon review of your application, you’ll hear back from us within 30 days only if you’re accepted
- Your interview may take up to 6 months to go live on iTunes and Soundcloud
- If you want a blog post (show notes), we’ll ask you to write and submit them to us, we won’t do it for you
- By applying you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing The Wellness Fair editorial team deems necessary.