Contributing to The Magazine
We welcome your educational contributions!
Pathways 2 Wellness is a quarterly digital magazine and is designed specifically to reach more of the untapped Wisconsin market.
Share your wisdom by helping our mission to spread health & wellness while improving lives. Our editorial team will polish your writing and sharpen your message upon submission.
- Leverage to get in bigger publications
- Additional exposure to our community
- Quality website traffic
- Opportunity to share your message
- Boosts your website’s SEO
- Share with your following
- Social media growth
- Build overall online influence
- Builds your email list and social media following
- Drive traffic to your landing pages
Topics to Write About
- Actionable Tips
- NEVER promote, market, pitch, or sell anything in your article. This is educational only.
TITLE: Less than 60 CHARACTERS
BODY: Less than 4,250 CHARACTERS
Health & Wellness is our focus. Familiarize yourself with our guest posts and if you feel like you have the knowledge or a story our readers would love to read, please submit your transformational content!
- February Issue = Deadline January 1st
- May Issue = Deadline April 1st
- August Issue = Deadline July 1st
- November Issue = Deadline October 1st
Keep in mind:
- Write what you know about your area of expertise!
- Be original: Posts must be unique to Pathways 2 Wellness.
- Articles must not have been published anywhere else online (including your personal website) or slated for distribution on other sites.
- Must provide your LinkedIn profile which has your Professional Headshot
- Write a hook in the opening: The first sentence must make the reader want to continue and your first paragraph must tell the reader clearly and succinctly what the article will be about.
What to Expect:
- We read every submission but we’re a small staff and can’t respond to everyone. Please do not contact us asking if it’ll be published.
- If your article has been accepted, it’ll appear in the next issue or two.
- You won’t be notified if your article has been accepted. You’ll find out by downloading the latest issue from the monthly newsletter.
- If your article doesn’t appear in the next two issues, your article was not accepted.
- By submitting you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing The Wellness Fair editorial team deems necessary.