One of the pillars of building self-love and personal power is the practice of self-affirmations.
Most of us have a very healthy inner self-critic, which is beating us up on a regular basis. We don’t try to do it. The voice springs forth automatically.
The remedy is purposeful, mindful self-talk:
Becoming your own cheerleader during a challenging time, praising your accomplishments, and practicing daily power statements.
Crafting a meaningful power statement is a very nurturing and empowering process. Choose a stuck pattern, an old story/false belief you are seeking to transform. For example one of my old false beliefs is “I am all alone. You really can’t count on anyone so I better just do it my self.”
Then write a very bold, very spiritual statement that epitomizes what you hope to achieve, your loving end goal. Mine is: “I am a beloved child of God and a valued member of the tribe. I am not alone. I came here to love and be loved and I have the power to create deep and meaningful connections with others.”
Here are some other examples for you to use as guides or to adopt as your own.
- I am a powerful, loving presence on the planet and have meaningful contributions to make.
- Life is for me and life is wonderful.
- I honor and accept all parts of me.
- I count.
- I care deeply about my own happiness and satisfaction and prioritize my own well-being in life.
- I celebrate the wonder of life and all of its abundance.
- I am deeply grateful for all that I have and profoundly appreciate all that I am.
- I am open to receiving love, support, and appreciation from others.
- I trust others to be there for me.
- I share my needs and desires in ways that inspire others to fulfill them.
- I trust me.
- My feelings, needs, and desires are valid and essential to my own well-being as well as the well-being of others.
- I live in an abundant Universe.
- My needs and desires are not too great for God.
- I am here to express love and compassion, to myself and to others.
- I take a stand to align myself with the goodness and holiness of life and the creative power of God and all the Universe.
- All of life is organizing around my success.
- I trust in God’s unconditional love and presence (in good times and bad), and commit to honoring this creative impulse in me and all of life.
- I am a fit and strong woman–beautiful inside and out.
Say your power statement many times each day, silently and out loud. Write it on a post-it note and place it on the refrigerator, your computer, your bathroom mirror. Make it your daily mantra and just feel the power and healing.
It really works.
The Wellness Fair:
The Wellness Fair unites certified and qualified health & wellness professionals with enthusiasts who desire natural living. Develop personal relationships while improving your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being by attending 50+ local annual events and consuming the online educational materials. When you learn from experienced professionals and use what they’re offering, as a result, you’ll see a huge difference in your health because of how fast you can organically heal yourself.
It’s our job to help you get to know the individuals we’re recommending in our community.
We’re proud to be the only health fair (expo) in Southeast Wisconsin that has an extensive application and interview process for the businesses we allow in. We do this because we want the highest quality of professionals offering advice to you. Furthermore, all our businesses are accredited, certified, and extremely knowledgeable in their area of expertise.
With 50+ events a year, a quarterly digital magazine, podcast, blog, and an annually published book, join our email list because you won’t miss out again on the latest updates and information!
Your future health will thank you for it.