Find your path
We live and die at the cellular level. To maintain our optimal health, we need to feed our cells. If you want to do this, you will need to find a product that is processed in the Apha state. This is done by special processing that makes the products so small that they will go directly into your cell. Most products are processed in the Beta state, or pill form. It is a well-known fact that you only get up to 20% absorption from pills and the rest is flushed into the sewer.
There are many natural ways to get and stay healthy. Here are just a few things to do.
- Always listen to what your body is trying to tell you, whether it is how you feel or some type of pain.
- Keep in mind that most pain is caused by inflammation. This may be due to your diet or something called leaky gut. If you have leaky gut, there are many natural products that will help you heal your gut. Do your research.
- Always try to eat healthily. Keep a food log. It will help you find things that you may be eating that disagree with you
- Make time for some sort of exercise. Keep in mind that you may have to put it in your calendar. It is very easy to say that I don’t have time. You need to make this a priority. The older you get the more important this becomes. Yoga is also good to add to your exercise program. It helps to keep from getting an injury from exercise and reduces stress.
- Do everything in moderation.
- Sleep is also very important to your health. We all need regular sleep, seven to eight hours per night. It needs to be clean uninterrupted. Set yourself a regular routine of time to sleep and wake up.
- When it comes to your diet and beverage choices, remember to keep sugars and carbohydrates to a minimum. Eat a healthy amount of protein. This would consist of a wild caught fish, once or twice a week. Chicken is also a good source. Beef is acceptable in moderation, keeping in mind that it is usually high in fat and hard for your body to digest. There are other red meats that are far better, like buffalo.
- When you are drinking, watch for sugars. Water is always the best choice. Fruit and fruit juices are very high in sugar, also soda. Diet drinks are also not a good choice for you as they are loaded with artificial sugars and other chemicals.
- Always read labels. The label will tell you about all the things in what you are buying, if you can’t pronounce the word in the list of ingredients, you probably shouldn’t be putting it in your body.
- Try to keep your stress level at a minimum. Stress affects your immune system. Meditation is always good to reduce our stress levels.
- Stay positive. Having a good positive attitude will also help your immune system function better. If this means finding new friends, do it. Negative people will drag you down. Surrounding yourself with positive like minded people will make you feel better about who you are and how you feel. Be spiritual, and believe in something. Stay away from negative and controlling people, they will drag you down. Be happy and laugh. Life is way too short not to be happy. Treat others like you want to be treated.
- Don’t be afraid to reach out to others and ask for help. They may have the answers to what you are looking for. It doesn’t matter if it is food, exercise or just having fun. Be yourself and find what works for you. BE HAPPY!
Written by Rose Lauchart with Be Fit Fuel
Form Relationships with People, Not Businesses
We exist for you to find the best person and service for you; not a business with the best marketing.
It’s our job to help you get to know the individuals we’re recommending in our community.
Browse through our business directory of highly qualified, professional, and beautiful humans to find exactly what and who you’re looking for.
Our organizer, Lucas J. Robak, was diagnosed with one of the most debilitating disorders, multiple sclerosis (MS).
Lucas’ personal goal is to have his internationally respected neurologist, Dr. Bhupendra Khatri, be confident enough to refer his patients and colleagues to The Wellness Fair’s resources, events, and partners.
Because of this The Wellness Fair has the highest quality health & wellness practitioners!
With over 30 events a year, a quarterly digital magazine, podcast, blog, and an annual published book, by being on our our email list you’ll never miss out again! You’re future health will thank you for it.
Read Related Articles